Africa's #1 Online Business Incubator
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of GAIN Online Business Incubator's Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use GAIN Online Business Incubator's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your”, "Applicant" refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. "GAIN Business Incubator", “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client, Mentors & Clients or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Nigeria. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of GAIN Business Incubator; and
(d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
No use of GAIN Online Business Incubator’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Applicants unlock stage four of the program we call it the Expansion Stage strictly for Mentorship and Professional Skills acquisition. At this stage member gain access to the following.
1. Mentorship: Applicant will be linked to a mentor who will review your business plan and help you perfect it; Give applicants professional advice.
2. Professional Skill Acquisition: Every applicants gain access to enroll for any professional course or training of their choice wherever they want it. Location is not a barrier, all you have to do is to link us with the institution and we will do the rest.
Relatoinship between mentor and applicants may continue after applicants program with us, but we are not liable for any form of issue that may arise thereafter.
NOTE: As a result of our partnership with some organization we may refer applicants to some of our partners if they offer any of the training our applicants are interested in. In some cases you may also be linked to your mentor if we feel its going to be more beneficial to both parties i.e. the mentor and the applicant.
1. Mode of Disbursement of Grants: Cash disbursement can be done either by bank transfer or by cheques after the Award Ceremony
2. All other rewards (not cash) are to be given on the Award Ceremony day of the Incubator.
3. Regarding payment of professional skills acquisition/training by applicants, GAIN Incubator will carry the full responsibility of negotiating and paying of training fees. Request for training that involves more fees than our budget for applicants may require the applicants completing the remaining fee or we convert the budget for other rewards to make up for the remaining fee upon agreement with the applicants.
4. Applicants have the choice to request for cash instead of any or all of the rewards he/she is entitled to at the end of the program, provided the applicants already have them or has no need of them. Some of these claims will be verified before request is granted.
1. All applicants are required to register 4 people each at the very first stage of the program to progress through the stages. We believe if everyone takes this as there responsibility to the program completing the program will be faster. We also get new members from our advertisement and marketing activities but this might not be enough for members that want to move speedily through the program.
2. After completing all courses on a stage, your team strength is the determinant of whether you move the next stage or not. Your team strength is total number of all applicants in your team i.e. members registered through your referrer or that of other team members attached to you or through our adverts and marketing activities. In a nut shell your progress through the courses and eventually the stages is determined by your Team Strength.
3. Strength of a member's team is not only needed to his/her progress through the program alone. This team on completion of applicants program with GAIN Business Incubator will become a marketing channel for you to push out your services/products, get reviews and ratings for your products/services and many more depending on how well you can utilize the team's power. They practically becomes your out-of-office team.
4. We advice member to study their courses and take all assessment in order to progress through the courses and stages. A minimum grade of 60% is needed from previous course's assessment taken in order to move to the next one. We also appeal to applicants to fill the the course feedback form and this should be done sincerely. Your feedback will be used to help us know how to improve more with our courses.
This Terms and conditions page was created at termsandconditionstemplate.com generator. If you have any queries regarding any of our terms, please contact us.